Comment on page
3.6. Week 6: Exploring the wisdom of feelings
Feelings need to be felt. They indicate how far we are from feeling as good as we wish to feel. They are an indication of the state of parts of our nervous system. Kind awareness helps to settle the imbalanced activation in our systems.
- Eight minutes of Breath & Body meditation (meditation four, pages 125 to 127)
Start Meditation Four: Breath and Body
- Eight-minutes of Sounds & Thoughts meditation (meditation five, pages 141 to 146)
Start Meditation Five: Sounds and Thoughts
- Ten minute of Exploring Difficulty meditation (six, pages 169 to 172)
Start Meditation Six: Exploring Difficulty
- Befriending (Kindness) or Enjoyment meditation (supplementary meditation, S1)
- Three Minute Breathing Space to be practised 2-3 times a day at regular times and especially when encountering difficulty (see pages 178 to 181).